Our client is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic and professional support specialist to join their sales and marketing team. The Marketing Specialist will provide technical and administrative support for the National Director of Sales and Marketing in day-to-day business development activities. Projects will range from the development of sales materials, marketing collateral, PowerPoint presentations, new business proposals and graphics. This role is located in their Libertyville, Illinois, office; however, they are open to this person working remotely 50 percent of the time.
- Assimilate and produce new business submissions, and schedule review calls with internal and external stakeholders to gather necessary information to further new business revenue.
- Coordinate collection of all prospective client information and data from risk, legal, underwriting, claims and finance teams.
- Manage timelines for new business submissions to align with internal and external decision-making stakeholders.
- Proofread all documents to ensure quality in accordance with company timelines and standards.
- Maintain content/templates; write customized content for specific clients or solutions as needed.
- Develop sales presentations and proposals based on direction from National Director of Sales and Marketing, and assist in multiple phases of the sales process.
- Assist with development and delivery of marketing initiatives, including creation of targeted account collateral, development of sales materials, direct marketing efforts and sales promotion programs.
- Bachelor of Arts (preferred)
- 2+ years in a marketing role
- Adobe experience
- Experience putting together proposals, meeting materials/agendas, presentations and trade show marketing materials
Full benefits are offered.
+1 (312) 884-0432
Business Development and Market LeaderSales & MarketingP/CSouthwest
Director of Customer SuccessProduct Management/DevelopmentL/DNew York
Information Technology Leader - Corporate SolutionsInformation TechnologyP/CIllinois
Manager of GAAP Financial ReportingAccounting/FinanceL/DIllinois