Personal Lines Product Management Leader
An “A” rated, innovative super-regional carrier is seeking a Personal Lines Product Management Leader. The organization is included on Ward’s 50® list of top performers in the U.S. insurance industry and is continuing to invest in the product management function. This leader will spearhead the overall direction and operation of personal lines product management while collaborating with the business unit’s leadership team to achieve business goals. This is a retained search.
- Share P&L responsibility, drive profitable growth and innovation initiatives, and be a catalyst for change.
- Provide leadership and oversight for personal lines product management operations.
- Help the department expand into new states; utilize data and metrics in pricing, trend evaluation and rate changes per state.
- Function as the manager of employees of a major organizational business unit, generally through subordinate leaders.
- Serve as a member of the management team, representing the personal lines product management function in various planning and operational activities.
- 10+ years of personal lines product management experience, including pricing, with increasing responsibilities during career
- Awareness of current trends in AI, RPA, telematics and cyber (preferred)
- Proven ability to analyze and distill data at a detailed level to drive transformation and product profitability
- Prior management experience
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation and listening
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a quantitative field; master’s degree (preferred)
Senior Vice President of UnderwritingUnderwritingP/CNortheast
Head of Commercial LinesProduct Management/DevelopmentP/CMichigan
Chief Operating Officer - Property and CasualtyOperationsP/CIllinois
Senior Vice President of OperationsOperationsP/CNortheast