Manager of Finance and Risk Management
A highly rated, industry-leading specialty insurance organization is seeking a Manager of Finance and Risk Management. They will provide effective risk management decision-making through development and implementation of the risk management framework, then leverage it in the development of performance indicators and other trending mechanisms across the company.
- Manage risk processes, and provide guidance and effective leadership in implementation of the risk management framework.
- Manage financial and risk management analysis in evaluating the company’s capital structure and distribution sustainability; manage analysis in evaluating current/proposed insurance programs.
- Support analysis of reinsurance structure and net retention strategies.
- Support the internal audit function; assist in development of the three-year audit plan, audit scope identification and implementation of the plan.
- 7 -10 years of experience in financial services risk management and/or risk management consultancy, preferably in a property and casualty insurance company environment
- Ability to grow and assess capital adequacy and efficiency with knowledge of key risk indicators and key performance indicators
- Experience reviewing new business opportunities and participating in due diligence regarding new products
- ARM or CPCU designations (preferred)
Full benefits are offered.
+1 (312) 884-0414
Chief Underwriting OfficerUnderwritingP/CMid-Atlantic
Head of Global Financial Planning and AnalysisAccounting/FinanceP/CNew York
Chief Financial OfficerAccounting/FinanceP/CGeorgia
Chief Financial Officer and TreasurerAccounting/FinanceP/CMidwest
Information Technology Leader - Corporate SolutionsInformation TechnologyP/CIllinois