Our client is looking for a multi-line/property Senior Underwriter to join their growing team in their Libertyville, Illinois, office. This position will be responsible for underwriting mid-sized to large accounts throughout the United States. This role will work with a dedicated team of experts specializing in risks facing the senior care industry. The successful candidate must be in-office in Libertyville.
- Evaluate mid-sized to large property and casualty accounts for risk selection; develop a profitable pricing plan nationwide.
- Provide excellent account management service to assigned clients.
- Influence account pricing, terms and conditions; successfully sell the proposal.
- Become a trusted adviser to clients; have a strong client focus with the ability to offer creative individual client solutions.
- 5+ years of insurance and underwriting experience
- Commercial property and casualty experience; multi-line experience (preferred)
- CPCU (preferred)
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships
Full benefits are offered.
+1 (312) 884-0432
Marketing SpecialistSales & MarketingP/CIllinois
Financial Products Underwriting Manager of Fidelity and CrimeUnderwritingP/CCalifornia
Underwriting Officer - PropertyUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Information Technology Leader - Corporate SolutionsInformation TechnologyP/CIllinois