Vice President of Claims
One of the oldest property and casualty insurers is seeking their highest claims executive. This leader will provide strategic direction and leadership of the claims function, serve as a key member of the senior leadership team, and work closely with the CEO and cross-functionally with other key leaders.
- Develop, plan and implement strategic claims operational improvements to effect positive claims outcomes and excellent service to customers.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for severity management and litigation management initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze organizational performance; drive change to ensure continuous improvement.
- 10+ years of claims leadership/claims management experience within the property and casualty industry
- Claims technical expertise in commercial lines, including experience in property, general liability, workers’ compensation and litigation management; additional experience in personal lines (preferred)
- Skill in developing claims best practices, including process efficiencies, expense management and key performance indicators; understanding of and ability to monitor claims trends
- Experience managing external vendors and an external panel of defense attorneys (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
President and CEOExecutiveP/CConnecticut
Chief Information OfficerInformation TechnologyHealth PlansMidwest
Product Management Director – Personal Lines AutoProduct Management/DevelopmentP/CIllinois
Head of Commercial LinesProduct Management/DevelopmentP/CMichigan
President of Captive InsuranceRisk ManagementP/CCalifornia