Information Technology Leader - Corporate Solutions
An “A+” rated specialty property and casualty insurance carrier in the Midwest is seeking an Information Technology Leader - Corporate Solutions. As a member of the management team, this IT leader will champion the use of agile/lean methods and some of the latest technologies to deliver customer-focused business solutions of the highest quality. This is a retained search.
- Support the company's product lines by providing core capabilities such as billing and collections, claims, reinsurance, general ledger, and end-to-end integration for financial data.
- Effectively manage vendors and other external resources in compliance with organizational standards, including any contract workers or consultants assigned to projects.
- Effectively manage budget; act as a trusted advisor, providing cost-benefit analysis to other business unit leaders.
- Manage, coach, develop and inspire a high-performance team, creating an inclusive culture where individuals flourish and contribute to their full potential.
- Direct and oversee implementation and integration of new and existing platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related business discipline
- 5+ years leading technical teams or projects using systems development life cycle (SDLC) methods
- Knowledge of current web applications, including .NET Framework and Azure; modern approaches to service-oriented, event-based architectures and integration patterns, such as EIP; and go-to-market planning and execution methodology
- Experience with customization commercial software platforms
- Proficiency with DevOps, CI/CD, test automation and cloud deployment
- Experience within the insurance and/or financial services industries
Head of Global Financial Planning and AnalysisAccounting/FinanceP/CNew York
Vice President of Customer CareCustomer ServiceL/DMidwest
Chief Information OfficerInformation TechnologyHealth PlansMidwest
Chief Underwriting OfficerUnderwritingP/CMid-Atlantic
Senior Vice President of OperationsOperationsP/CNortheast