Field Underwriting Manager
Work at Home
A successful and highly rated property and casualty insurance organization is seeking a Field Underwriting Manager to join their thriving underwriting team. This skilled commercial underwriter will be responsible for growing and building out business in the Virginia and Maryland markets.
- Produce the budgeted volume and policy count of profitable lines of business in assigned territory.
- Use pricing and binding authority to produce increasing premium volume and policy count of profitable lines of business.
- Prospect for and make new appointments based on the company’s prototype requirements.
- Act as a liaison between agencies and the company.
- 4-5 years of experience in commercial underwriting and 2 years of experience in sales/production with a property and casualty company
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-starter mindset, working independently and managing work schedule
- Availability for extensive travel, including overnight
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
Benefits:Full benefits, including a fully funded pension and company car
+1 (312) 884-0414
Commercial Underwriting District ManagerUnderwritingP/CSouthwest
Head of Commercial LinesProduct Management/DevelopmentP/CMichigan
Chief Operating Officer - Property and CasualtyOperationsP/CIllinois
Financial Institutions UnderwriterUnderwritingL/DCalifornia
Medical Malpractice/Professional Liability UnderwriterUnderwritingP/CIllinois