Chief Information Officer
One of the nation’s largest health insurers is seeking a Chief Information Officer. The selected executive will lead full cycle transformation and modernization initiatives for the whole enterprise, including infrastructure and application, strategy, operations, policy, relationship management, resource allocation, and all cross-business unit interaction, among other responsibilities.
- Set the mission and vision of the information systems and technology organization to foster business-oriented culture and mindset.
- Lead the development of the enterprise-wide technology strategy and roadmap; ensure its integration with the enterprise's strategic planning process and the resulting business strategy and plans.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and strategic business partners to define and execute the digital business strategy. Participate in and contribute to the assessment of internal technology capabilities required to achieve desired competitive positioning, as well as external digital opportunities and threats.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation and support of systems and programs that fulfill the needs of the business, including enterprise architecture management, application management, security and risk management, and infrastructure and operations support management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years of successful executive management experience in two or more of the following disciplines: information technology, claims administration, healthcare administration, business operations, finance or technology
- Experience in both short-range tactical and long-range industry-level strategic vision and planning
- Ability to effectively interact with other corporate officers, members of the board of directors and provider partners, system-wide executive and operating staff, and executive management
Chief Claims OfficerClaimsP/CMidwest
Chief Financial OfficerAccounting/FinanceP/CGeorgia
Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer of Commercial LinesUnderwritingP/CMidwest
Chief Underwriter and Underwriting Transformation OfficerUnderwritingL/DNortheast
Chief Financial Officer and TreasurerAccounting/FinanceP/CMidwest