Group Underwriting Analyst
Our Midwest client is seeking a Group Underwriting Analyst to analyze risk for benefit offerings, determine policy terms and calculate premiums based on actuarial factors. This professional will coordinate internal and external group onboarding functions. This includes managing the client databases that store individual group information, and analyzing and summarizing group benefit data from the existing block, other carriers or new and renewing groups.
- Review all new and renewal business submissions, and develop underwriting proposals and templates.
- Inform, influence and drive product and operational initiatives that provide a better experience for employer groups, brokers and administrators.
- Complete and distribute renewal documentation including tracking monthly renewing groups, downloading reports, creating renewal letters, and sending information to third party administrators and brokers.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual analytics to allow for better product management.
- Undergraduate degree or commensurate experience
- Accident and Health Producer license or related insurance designations (preferred)
- 6+ years in the health insurance industry with an emphasis in employee medical or voluntary benefits (preferred)
- 5+ years in small to large group account management, broker relations, health benefits distribution, proposal development or product development (preferred)
+1 (312) 884-0421
Accounting Services DirectorAccounting/FinanceP/CMidwest
Medical Malpractice/Professional Liability UnderwriterUnderwritingP/CIllinois
Chief Underwriting OfficerUnderwritingP/CMid-Atlantic
Interim Medical Malpractice UnderwriterUnderwritingP/CMidwest
Work at Home
Benefit Technical WriterSales & MarketingHealth PlansIdaho
Work at Home