Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our client is implementing a new accounts receivable tool and seeking experienced consultants local to either Chicago or Dallas. This project is slated to run for one year.
- Complete invoicing and accounting responsibilities for ASO customers.
- Provide weekly or monthly billing information to clients.
- Act as a liaison to internal and external customers.
- Reconcile accounts, process cancellations, and prepare adjustments and journal entries for accounts.
- Monitor delinquencies and work with collections.
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports from the system and work with the self-bill team to reconcile administration fees.
- Prior health or life insurance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or 5+ years of related experience
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Ability to read and interpret financial reports
+1 (312) 884-0420
Customer Service RepresentativeCustomer ServiceHealth PlansNationwide
Business Development ManagerSales & MarketingOtherIllinois
Senior Statutory AccountantAccounting/FinanceHealth PlansMassachusetts
LTC Reserve Requirements Review ActuaryActuarialL/DChicago, Illinois, United States