Actuarial Business Analyst
Work at Home
A property & casualty client is seeking an Actuarial Business Analyst to assist with updating and testing rates in the policy administration system, as well as preparing actuarial filing forms for workers' compensation and other lines of business. This professional will also support rate indications and pricing activities. This opportunity is anticipated to be three months in duration and is work-from-home.
- 1-3+ years of experience as an actuarial analyst with operational and data analysis, and problem resolution.
- Experience with Workers Compensation required
- Ideal Candidates will have completed 1-4 Actuarial Exams
- Ability to complete rate indications
- Comfortable with work that involves strong attention to detail and is meticulous.
+1 (312) 884-0418