Business Development Underwriter
Our client is a national group of insurance carriers offering a range of products of business. They are seeking a Business Development Underwriter to join their growing team. The individual in this role will be the main point of contact for agents and brokers in their territory. This individual will oversee both underwriting and marketing initiatives. This role will be remote with approximately 25% travel throughout the territory.
- Drive and manage a profitable and growing book of workers compensation business.
- Prospect and develop new business.
- Utilize underwriting authority to effectively price company's products.
- Deliver superior customer service through collaborative relationships.
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior commercial lines underwriting and marketing experience
- Workers' compensation experience (preferred)
- Full benefits offered.
+1 (312) 884-0485
Medical Malpractice UnderwriterUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Senior Underwriter of Small to Medium GroupUnderwritingHealth PlansWork at Home
Assistant Vice President of Casualty Commercial UmbrellaUnderwritingP/COhio
Assistant Vice President of Construction LiabilityUnderwritingP/COhio
Cyber Claims ManagerClaimsOtherWork at Home