Chief Claims Officer
A highly respected “A-rated” commercial insurance carrier in the Midwest is seeking an innovative and influential individual to serve as Chief Claims Officer. This Chief Claims Officer will work collaboratively with the senior leadership team to create a claims organization that supports the future of the enterprise.
The successful individual will be a change leader who has respect for the rich company history and can drive evolutionary process improvement, operational efficiency, technology integration and analytics into the business. The company seeks an individual who exudes Midwestern values, places an emphasis on staff development, and upholds the mission and values of the organization.
- Create and set a vision for the claims organization that supports the overall mission of the company. Support the focus on building lasting relationships with customers; maintaining a philosophy under which all claims are handled promptly, fairly and ethically; and understanding the insureds are the owners.
- Identify strategic opportunities for process improvement through people, procedures and technologies that support the department, company and enterprise goals.
- Manage day-to-day operations, direct reports, systems and projects to achieve department, company and enterprise goals.
- Track, assess and evolve data analytics for improved claims processing, quality and service levels that impact results for the department, company and enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree and continuing education (preferred)
- Multi-line commercial claims background
- 15+ years of claims leadership experience
- Familiarity with project management (preferred); planning to implement an enterprise-wide Guidewire platform in the next 18-24 months
- Demonstrated experience working with claims analytics to drive insights and improve customer experience
+1 (312) 884-0403
Vice President of Finance and AccountingAccounting/FinanceP/CNortheast
Vice President of Applied AnalyticsInformation TechnologyP/CColorado
Chief Financial OfficerAccounting/FinanceP/CSoutheast
Chief Financial Officer and TreasurerAccounting/FinanceP/CMidwest
Senior Vice President of OperationsOperationsP/CNortheast