Chief Executive Officer
A vendor servicing all lines of insurance claim intake is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead and elevate the organization into its next phase of growth and innovation. The CEO will play a pivotal role in formulating and executing the company’s strategic plan, driving both growth and profitability, and ensuring the establishment of a preeminent business within the claims industry. Key responsibilities of the CEO include overseeing all facets of performance, working in tandem with the senior management team to monitor the operations, addressing challenges and making strategic decisions. In addition, the CEO will play a crucial role in continuing to shape and nurture the organization’s workplace culture. This includes fostering an environment that encourages innovation, collaboration and employee engagement, while upholding the organization’s core values. This is a retained search.
- Develop and communicate a clear and compelling vision for the organization’s future growth and success.
- Lead the development and execution of the organization’s strategic plan.
- Provide day-to-day leadership, direction, management and motivation for staff.
- Build and lead a high-performing leadership team.
- Support individuals with opportunities for professional development and growth within the organization.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems and processes aimed at serving customers and executing organizational objectives.
- Foster a success-oriented, collaborative and accountable culture.
- 10+ years of experience with progression into senior leadership within the insurance services space
- Strong understanding of the insurance claims industry and market dynamics
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead, as well as develop and execute successful business strategies
- An undergraduate degree in business management or related field
Share this Job