Chief Financial Officer
A leading A-rated property and casualty carrier in the Midwest is seeking their next Chief Financial Officer. This CFO will serve as a trusted financial guardian, strategic business leader and high-integrity ambassador internally and externally. Under limited supervision and with significant independent judgment, this leader will direct the fiscal functions of the organization.
- Serve as the senior executive of the accounting and finance functions, leading and managing all operations and staff to achieve organizational goals.
- Serve as treasurer and as a member of the executive, investment, reinsurance and retirement committees.
- Advise the CEO and leadership team on financial matters; participate in strategic planning, enterprise risk management, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Serve as the company liaison with regulatory bodies and rating agencies such as A.M. Best and state insurance departments.
- 15+ years of experience in both property and casualty and life insurance accounting and finance
- Prior significant management and strategic leadership experience within accounting (statutory required; GAAP preferred) and finance
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation and listening in individual, group and virtual settings
- Proactive, self-motivated, forward-thinking leader with functional, business and financial acumen
- Master’s degree (preferred); CPA and AIAF (preferred)
Chief Financial OfficerAccounting/FinanceP/CAtlanta
Executive Vice President of StrategyAccounting/FinanceP/CMidwest
Chief Financial OfficerAccounting/FinanceP/CNortheast
Vice President of Finance and AccountingAccounting/FinanceP/CNortheast