Chief Human Resource Officer
A provider-sponsored health plan offering health insurance products across all lines of business is seeking a Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO). The CHRO will provide the expert leadership to target, hire, train, enable, empower, recognize, reward and retain the human capital necessary to leverage best-in-class technology, analytics, automation and value stream management. The CHRO will provide oversight of human resources, DEI&B (diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging), OL&D (organizational learning and development) and internal communication strategies. This is a retained search.
- Lead human resource functions by upholding a high-performing, service-focused and team-oriented department culture through challenging work assignments, projects and priorities directed by strategic objectives and goals.
- Collaborate with the CEO and executive leadership team on strategic issues that affect the organization. Anticipate change management needs, implement plans and strategies, and set the tone for employee communications to maximize employee adoption, enhance change proficiency, and minimize resistance among staff.
- Oversee and participate in the continuous development and implementation of business plans, including strategic and tactical plans and budget to obtain corporate goals.
- Enabled by ongoing market-leading opportunity assessments, collaborate with the business units to identify and implement the maximum degree of value-added process automation throughout the company.
- Develop and oversee a corporate culture embracing change, inclusion and belonging to drive high performance across a diverse employee population.
- 10+ years of leadership within human resources, gained through positions of increasing responsibility including strategy, organizational development and employee engagement
- Bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent experience in leadership roles in human resources, organizational development, or related field
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or SHRM-Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) designation required; change management or organizational development certification (preferred)
- High-level of data literacy with a focus on making data-driven decisions with measurable and monitored outcomes
- Proficiency in developing, implementing and supporting change management initiatives
- Experience leading human resources-related aspects of mergers and acquisitions (preferred)
Chief Executive OfficerCEO/PresidentP/CFlorida
Chief Executive OfficerCEO/PresidentL/DWisconsin
Vice President of Emerging Markets Strategy and InnovationExecutiveHealth PlansMichigan
Vice President of Strategy and InnovationExecutiveHealth PlansMichigan
Commercial Lines Underwriting LeaderUnderwritingP/COhio