Commercial Lines Account Manager
Work at Home
A boutique, rapidly growing, independent insurance brokerage is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their team. They are looking for a professional individual with customer service skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This role is fully remote.
- Service all aspects of clients’ insurance needs alongside the president.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to insurance carriers.
- Prepare proposals and insurance summaries based on evaluation of client coverage needs.
- Process new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and rewrites.
- Explain insurance policies and coverages, suggest coverage enhancements and resolve general customer inquiries.
- Maintain accurate electronic client account records and adhere to agency procedures.
- Nurture strong relationships with clients and insurance carrier representatives.
- Handle agency billing
- 3+ years of commercial property and casualty account management experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Property and casualty license
- Excel proficiency
- Proficiency with agency management systems
+1 (312) 884-0448
Actuarial Pricing AnalystActuarialP/CWork at Home
Personal and Commercial Lines Account Managers/CSRsCustomer ServiceP/C
Underwriting AssistantUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Director of Risk ManagementRisk ManagementP/CConnecticut