Commercial Lines Program Manager
A large general insurance agency, providing property and casualty insurance services to insurance companies, independent agents and brokers, is looking to add an experienced Commercial Lines Program Manager to their team. This is a hybrid position located in Overland Park, Kan.
- Assist with the development of strategies and tactics for assigned programs.
- Manage business processes to assure exemplary customer service and operational efficiency.
- Exercise good judgment that positively affects the results of the program for the company and their carrier partners.
- Actively engage in budgeting and forecasting.
- Act as the point of contact for any program transfers including systems, forms, rates, claims, underwriting and other transitional matters.
- Train and assist employees to help them achieve their stated goals and objectives, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of insurance industry experience, specifically with commercial auto underwriting
- Ability to commute to the office in Overland Park, Kan.
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Health, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
- PTO package
- 401 (k) Plan
Share this Job
Type Direct Hire
Reference ID 33599
Senior Director of EngineeringUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Property Field AdjusterClaimsP/CVirginia
Property Field AdjusterClaimsP/CKentucky
Commercial Lines Underwriting LeaderUnderwritingP/COhio
Vice President of InsuranceHuman ResourcesP/CMidwest