Compliance and Underwriting Manager
A specialty insurance organization, dedicated to creating sophisticated solutions for risks, is seeking a Compliance and Underwriting Audit Manager. This is a great opportunity at a company that values innovation, has proven leadership, outstanding industry experience and quality services.
- Review and quality check insurance and non-insurance related projects, ensuring compliance with external and internal regulations are met.
- Develop, enhance and maintain audit procedural checkpoints, methods and techniques in order to validate information and minimize risk.
- Diligently work with carriers to prepare for audits.
- Audit policy files to ensure agreements and files are in compliance with company policies.
- Analyze, review and address breaches in authority to maintain the integrity of products and procedures.
- Review policies for completeness, develop and recommend internal controls to minimize risk exposure, and improve operational efficiency.
- 7+ years with an insurance organization in a carrier or compliance audit role
- Strong analytical, mathematical, data management and decision-making skills
- Exceptional contract review experience; ability to ensure that agreements are understood to enable auditing
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- The team has exceptional leaders who are committed to developing the knowledge and expertise of their colleagues.
- The firm values its employees and is committed to cultivating an environment of empowerment and innovation to find the best solutions for clients.
+1 (312) 884-0417
Business Development ManagerSales & MarketingOtherMidwest
Personal Lines Account ManagerSales & MarketingP/CMidwest
Personal Lines Property Claims ManagerClaimsP/CCalifornia
Personal Lines Underwriting AssistantsUnderwritingP/CCalifornia