Cyber Liability Underwriter
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Cyber Liability Underwriter to join a creative and energetic team. This professional should demonstrate a commitment to improving property and casualty commercial insurance for brokers and policyholders. There's generous compensation and potential equity.
- Underwrite, produce and bind cyber liability business within the assigned territory while achieving premium production and sales goals.
- Develop and maintain broker relationships.
- Negotiate with brokers to close deals and follow up on outstanding quotes.
- Create a sales and marketing plan with the head of cyber underwriting, and identify new business opportunities.
- Present online and in-person demos of technology platforms.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with underwriters, underwriting assistants and the management team.
- Ensure high-quality service standards, and comply with all underwriting guidelines.
- 3+ years of cyber underwriting experience
- Network of brokers in the Chicago area
- Strong computer skills, including Google suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and travel for broker meetings and conferences
- Highly organized and detail-oriented approach
- Strong written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Desire to learn more about technology and commercial insurance
+1 (312) 884-0417
Senior Public AdjusterClaimsP/CSoutheast
Group Life UnderwritersUnderwritingL/DWork at Home
Assistant Vice President of Commercial Lines UnderwritingUnderwritingP/CMichigan
Vice President of UnderwritingUnderwritingHealth PlansMidwest