Data Visualization Designer
Work at Home
Our client is looking for Data Visualization Designer to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced in managing and designing large sets of data into more accessible information for leaders and company partners. Any background of data design is welcomed across most industries but any experience in health insurance is also preferred. The company is offering a competitive six figure compensation, benefits and a fully remote work schedule within certain states.
• Apply mathematical and statistical concepts to cross analyze scientific, clinical and translational datasets.
• Communicate with various disciplines and departments to ensure information is accurate.
• Create, design and edit large data sets into visual content using Tableau.
• Identify any trends and patterns in structured, unstructured or semi-structured data and translate into visual workflow presentations.
• Collaborate with data scientists to create visualizations for the platform.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in computer science, statistics, engineering, mathematics or a related field) or 5 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of relative industry experience or applicable master's degree
- 3+ years of Tableau experience
- 1 year of ODBC or DBS connections
- Proficiency in SAS or SQL languages
- Experience in one related database such as Oracle, MySQL or MS SQ
+1 (312) 884-0449
Director of Property and CasualtyOperationsP/CIllinois
Work at Home
Director of Program Client ServicesOperationsP/CTexas
Intake CoordinatorsCare ManagementHealth PlansWork at Home
Commercial Lines Business AnalystOtherP/CWork at Home
Data AnalystAnalyticsHealth PlansWork at Home