Director of Program Client Services
Our client is looking for a Director of Program Client Services to join their growing team. The Director will be responsible for managing assigned client relationships to ensure compliance and overall satisfaction. Responsibilities include meeting with clients, reinsurers and vendors semi-annually to discuss their accounts and further business opportunities. This role is a high profile and strategic position within the company, reporting directly to the Senior Vice President. The company is offering a competitive benefits package, six-figure base salary plus bonus, and a flexible work schedule allowing for both an in-office and work from home arrangement.
- Regularly visit (on average 2 times a year) assigned clients to review status and direction of the authorized, active program(s) and promote additional business opportunity.
- Develop a wide network of relationships amongst assigned clients, reinsurers and affiliated vendors.
- Understand the importance of each relationship, key stakeholder and motivation in their relationship with the company.
- Anticipate requests and proactively supply information to the client and to internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- Maintain excellent and regular communication with the client.
- Solicit and/or triage business expansion opportunities with current assigned clients.
- Be a resource to other company disciplines such as accounting, legal, reinsurance and compliance.
- Monitor key financial data of each assigned client including premium, losses and catastrophe exposures, if applicable. Coordinate updates to key internal stakeholders.
- Review all audits for assigned clients prior to distribution to our clients, brokers and reinsurers.
- Support IT system initiatives.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- CPCU designation or progression toward obtaining (preferred)
- 5+ years of property and casualty industry experience in one or more disciplines (i.e. audit, accounting, claims, marketing, IT, etc.)
- Excellent communications skills (verbally and written) with internal and external clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with capability to interact with clients to cultivate and maintain strong relationships
- Strong organization and time management skills, ability to multi-task and manage projects
- Ability to work independently as a self starter and commitment to delivering the highest level of client service
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to travel 50% and upwards to 75% of the time, drive a vehicle and participate in after-hours entertainment activities with clients, prospects and other key business contacts
+1 (312) 884-0449
Director of Property and CasualtyOperationsP/CIllinois
Work at Home
Data Visualization DesignerAnalyticsHealth PlansWork at Home
Account ManagerCustomer ServiceP/CConnecticut
Commercial Lines Account ManagerSalesP/CWisconsin
Vice President of AccountingAccounting/FinanceOtherWork at Home