Due Diligence Specialist
Work at Home
Our client is a fast-growing, global insurance brokerage providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. Their Midwest region continues to grow their private equity and M&A practice and is looking for a Mergers and Acquisition Due Diligence Specialist to provide project management and due diligence support on proposed client acquisitions. This is an ideal role for a resourceful professional with broad property and casualty and employee benefits insurance experience. This role is fully remote.
- Manages the due diligence process from start to finish, preparing and presenting a final report on the insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement programs of the proposed acquisition to the private equity deal team and their other third-party advisors.
- Assembles relevant diligence information and analyzes the quality of the insurance program commenting on coverage adequacy, uncovered risks and pricing as well as providing risk management recommendations.
- Works with specialized coverage and industry experts within the company across North America to provide a written evaluation and recommendations to the potential buyer of the target company.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of commercial property and casualty and/or employee benefits due diligence insurance experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of private equity and M&A market trends
- Ability to think critically, commercially, strategically and practically
- Availability to travel periodically as needed
- Full benefits offered
- Equity potential
Medical Malpractice UnderwriterUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Cyber Claims ManagerClaimsOtherWork at Home
National Director of Property and Casualty ClaimsClaimsP/CCalifornia
Aviation Underwriting ExpertUnderwritingP/CWork at Home