Executive Vice President of Insurance Operations
An A-rated property and casualty mutual insurer in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York is seeking an Executive Vice President of Insurance Operations. The leader will be an integral member of the company’s executive team and will set enterprise-wide strategy. This role should promote profitable growth within the company’s mission. This is a retained search.
- Participate in the development of corporate strategy to meet the company’s vision and long-term leadership role in the industry.
- Provide broad knowledge and perspective toward the company’s expansion/growth objectives.
- Drive the execution of business plans by setting goals and expectations, collaborating with executive leadership peers and next-level leaders, and managing operational metrics.
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes a team culture across the organization.
- Build and develop next-level leaders and succession strategies.
- 20+ years of progressively responsible property and casualty carrier experience, preferably across multiple disciplines
- 10+ years of demonstrated leadership, specializing in high-performing teams
- Strong technical knowledge of personal and commercial underwriting strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree in business administration (preferred)
- Professional designation, such as CIC and CPCU (preferred)
Senior Vice President of Mergers and AcquisitionsSales & MarketingP/CNortheast
Senior Vice President of Sales and Carrier RelationsSales & MarketingP/CSoutheast
Chief Executive OfficerExecutiveP/CWest
Vice President of Regulatory ComplianceLegal/ComplianceP/CSouthwest