GGY AXIS Model Development Actuary
Work at Home
A life insurance company in Maryland is seeking a GGY AXIS Model Development Actuary to assist with developing models in GGY AXIS for the company's updated accounting framework. This individual will be focusing on production models and based reserving requirements.
This opportunity will require initial travel for training to the client's site in Maryland. After training, flexibility with travel and working remotely will be evaluated depending on the skill set of the individual. Jacobson will cover all travel expenses, including flights, hotel, rental car and a $40 per diem.
- Strong background in GGY AXIS model development
- Life and universal life module knowledge
- Previous coding experience in Datalink
- EnterpriseLink experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of reserving models
+1 (312) 628-0376