Litigation Claims Specialist
Work at Home
Our client provides first-class personal and commercial insurance products and services through trusted, independent agents across the country. They are seeking a Litigation Claims Specialist to investigate, evaluate, negotiate and resolve litigated auto bodily injury and general liability claims in a fair and timely manner. This is a hybrid role requiring the individual to visit one of the offices 2-3 times per month. Offices are located in New Hartford, N.Y., Woodbury, N.Y., Buffalo, N.Y., and Duluth, Ga.
- Interpret coverage by drafting comprehensive coverage position letters, assessing comparative negligence, evaluating damages and negotiating settlements with limited supervisor intervention.
- Control, direct, authorize and review activities of assigned defense counsel.
- Operate independently and resolve claims within assigned authority.
- Consult with supervisor on more complex coverage and litigated matters.
- Attend mediations, trials and hearings as needed to maintain relationships with insureds, agents and legal representatives.
- Review court decisions, laws and coverage interpretations.
- Ensure product quality scores consistently meet and exceed company standards and goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 5+ years of litigated auto bodily injury or general liability bodily injury claims experience
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the law and claim practices
- Strong coverage evaluation and analysis skills
- State licensing as needed
- Full benefits offered
Share this Job
Type Direct Hire
Work at Home
Reference ID 33601
Senior Claims RepresentativeClaimsP/CConnecticut
Property Field AdjusterClaimsP/CNorth Carolina
Property Field AdjusterClaimsP/CKentucky
Property Field AdjusterClaimsP/CVirginia
Vice President of ClaimsClaimsP/CMissouri