Our client, a life insurance carrier, is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing team and projects. This collaborative role will oversee the strategy of all marketing channels (e.g., website, blogs, programs, social media) to ensure brand consistency and compliance.
- Develop lead generation and strategy campaigns.
- Oversee website production and development.
- Analyze marketing and customer analytics to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with sales team/agent distribution channel.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital technologies or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of project and people management experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, social media applications, CRM programs and Google Analytics
+1 (312) 884-0421
Director of OperationsOperationsHealth PlansNew York
Senior Manager of Sales and RetentionSales & MarketingL/DMidwest
Director of Product and InnovationProduct Management/DevelopmentL/DMidwest
Vice President of Stop Loss UnderwritingUnderwritingHealth PlansMidwest
Senior Disability Income UnderwriterUnderwritingL/DWork at Home