MG-ALFA Modeling Actuary
Work at Home
A life insurance client is seeking support with model development, model production, and actuarial reporting and analysis for their variable annuity, fixed annuity and life blocks of business. This opportunity will be completely remote.
- Work with the model development team to integrate new blocks of business into existing MG-ALFA models.
- Design and automate a robust model framework and SOX-compliant controls.
- Prepare MG-ALFA models for use in quarterly valuation.
- Produce quarterly valuation results as needed.
- Assist finance, risk management and reinsurance teams in Bermuda with ad-hoc projects.
- 3-7 years of actuarial experience in annuities or life
- At least 4 actuarial exams completed
- Demonstrated high competency to solve complex calculations and understand technical written material
- Strong communication, business, technical and analytical skills
- Personal accountability for the execution of goals and objectives
- Teamwork mentality and positive attitude
- Experience with MG-ALFA and SAS (preferred)
- Experience with Python, R or SQL (preferred)
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP and statutory valuation frameworks for variable annuity, fixed annuity and life product lines (preferred)
+1 (312) 884-0418