A global insurance brokerage is seeking an Operations Leader. The Operations Leader will have ultimate accountability and responsibility to support the work of the CEO and President, focusing on the establishment and optimization of the operational strategy in the company. The Operations Leader will work with the department leaders across the region, including IT, sales, customer service/account management, finance and HR. This role will oversee day-to-day operations of the diverse insurance brokerage organization, including direct supervision of operational and administrative leaders as well as indirect coordination of regional operational leaders. The successful executive will develop a highly driven team of professionals with a shared focus on corporate objectives. This is a retained search.
- Own, lead and manage all aspects of strategic, operational and administrative excellence including strategic planning, budget preparation and resource allocation, executive leadership of designated businesses focused on growth and mentorship, compliance/licensing, merit process, bonus process, producer compensation, EPIC/Benefit Point efficiency, M&A integration management, and targeted audits to identify opportunities for efficiency and/or savings.
- Work with the CEO and President on creation of company business plan driving the operational strategy.
- Advise the CEO and President and other executive management team members on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Identify strategic areas for improvement in operations processes throughout the company.
- Identify areas for possible centralization of activities and job duties to maximize efficiencies.
- Proactively scale operations staff/structure and help develop local operational leaders to support the evolving needs of the business.
- Promote efficient and effective use of the company’s broker management systems with regional operational leaders to ensure compliance with broker and regulatory standards.
- 10 years of successful multi-functional leadership within a large insurance brokerage firm
- 5 years of COO or Director of Operations experience at a large insurance brokerage firm
- 8 to 10 years of experience in managing a high-performing team
- Broad knowledge of commercial lines, employee benefits, personal lines, and retirement insurance and strategic matters
- 5 years of experience using/enhancing broker management systems and tools; EPIC and Benefit Point (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree, property and casualty and/or life/health license required
Vice President of ClaimClaimsP/CMinnesota
Work at Home
Chief Human Resource OfficerHuman ResourcesHealth PlansWisconsin
Commercial Lines Underwriting LeaderUnderwritingP/COhio
Vice President of Emerging Markets Strategy and InnovationExecutiveHealth PlansMichigan
Chief Executive OfficerCEO/PresidentL/DWisconsin