Personal Lines Market Analytics Manager
Our client is looking to add a Personal Lines Market Analytics Manager to their team. This individual will oversee a team of nine product analysts. The role is responsible for improving product insights for Personal Lines Market Managers by advancing product analytics, driving personal lines competitive tools, and finding and developing their team.
- Drive the successful development of new products and the effective management and enhancement of existing products by making recommendations regarding product design, pricing, underwriting, agency management, distribution, claims and other processes.
- Ensure overall goals for production and underwriting profitability are met by analyzing premium rates, loss experience and retention.
- In conjunction with marketing, develop state or line(s) of business profit and growth strategies; translate business ideas and market opportunities into new product ideas by researching and maintaining awareness of all major competitors' current market positions (e.g., rates, service levels, financial positions and operating strategies), business directions, financial dynamics and new technologies.
- Communicate and coordinate key profit metrics by coordinating with IT to ensure proper implementation of rate revisions, new products, new product features and other initiatives; develop working relationships with accounting, actuarial, claims, client service and IT.
- Provide leadership by communicating job expectations; planning for, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; and initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of disaster recovery plans and activities in assigned areas; maintain current contact information for all employees in applicable areas and communicate with non-recovery employees during a disaster.
- 6+ years of personal auto product management experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Passion for analytics, with demonstrated analytics background
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits package
- Growth potential
+1 (312) 884-0485
Chief Underwriting Officer and Vice President of Property and CasualtyUnderwritingP/CIllinois
Vice President of Underwriting and Claims OperationsUnderwritingL/DNortheast
Director of OperationsOperationsHealth PlansNew York
President of Captive InsuranceRisk ManagementP/CCalifornia