One of America’s largest integrated healthcare systems is seeking a President to lead a subsidiary of their insurance division. This subsidiary operates a life and health insurance plan and a national third-party administrator. This leader will be accountable for profitable growth of both entities, drive the company to operational excellence, and implement strategy for short- and long-term goals.
- Actively participate in the development of the organization’s vision, policies, and short- and long-term objectives; align priorities and resources accordingly.
- Provide leadership, management and vision to grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Oversee corporate-level project management functions to ensure well-aligned priorities and thorough evaluation of project objectives, timelines and outcomes by project teams.
- Establish metrics to manage key elements of the company’s operational performance in order to meet both customer and financial expectations.
- 15+ years of successful growth-oriented leadership with a healthcare payer
- Broad knowledge of managed healthcare delivery system products and services
- Strong operational background
- Bachelor’s degree; continuing education such as MBA or industry certification (preferred)
Vice President of Finance and AccountingAccounting/FinanceP/CNortheast
Assistant Vice President of AccountingAccounting/FinanceP/CMidwest
Chief Financial OfficerAccounting/FinanceP/CSoutheast
Senior Vice President of UnderwritingUnderwritingP/CNortheast
Vice President of Applied AnalyticsInformation TechnologyP/CColorado