A network of top-performing nonprofit housing developers, owners and financial institutions is seeking a goal-oriented and versatile President to oversee its member-owned captive insurance platform. The President will conceptualize, develop and implement new product lines and enterprises, and identify profitable opportunities while meeting the needs of member organizations.
- Develop marketing strategy and implementation plans to attract new members and to retain and expand the involvement of existing members.
- Ensure the insurance captive achieves its business goals, generates budgeted revenues, provides competitive premiums to the members, and creates value-added benefits to the owners in the areas of risk mitigation and loss management.
- Manage various vendors involved with the enterprise by researching, reviewing and analyzing the services and value provided by vendors.
- Provide leadership and management of the entrepreneurial, customer-focused insurance enterprises that mirror the mission and collaborative style of the organization and its members.
- 10 years of progressively responsible work in financial or business management in the insurance industry
- Working knowledge of commercial property, casualty and workers’ compensation; knowledge of or experience running a captive (preferred)
- Demonstrated progressive leadership and responsibility
- Vendor management experience
- Understanding of rental real estate and affordable housing (preferred); experience working in a cooperative structure (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA (preferred), and insurance credentials such as ARM/CPCU designation (preferred)
+1 (312) 884-0467
President and Chief Executive OfficerExecutiveP/CMid-Atlantic
Vice President of UnderwritingUnderwritingHealth PlansMidwest
Senior Vice President of Sales and Carrier RelationsSales & MarketingP/CSoutheast
Executive Vice President, General CounselLegal/ComplianceP/CMidwest
Vice President of Risk Management and OperationsOperationsP/CSoutheast