President of Subrogation Services
One of the Northeast’s largest subrogation companies is seeking a President to manage all aspects of the $13 million business unit, including leading business development, the coordination of network counsel, management of the company and client relationships.
- Identify new markets to create growth opportunities.
- Consistently challenge, improve and implement methodologies, procedures and technology to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness within the company.
- Set short-term and long-term strategies for new business, profitability and retention goals.
- Monitor and negotiate claims where third-party liability reimbursement exists.
- Proven executive experience
- 10+ years of property and casualty claims handling and claims management, including subrogation experience
- Well-defined track record of success and innovation, including proven ability to exceed profitability and growth goals
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree (preferred)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation (preferred)
Chief Underwriter and Underwriting Transformation OfficerUnderwritingL/DNortheast
Senior Vice President of OperationsOperationsP/CNortheast
Senior Underwriter - Medical LiabilityUnderwritingP/CWashington
Work at Home