Work at Home
A regional provider of liability insurance and risk management services to schools, colleges and universities is looking for a new Product Manager. This individual will assist in planning, developing and launching new products, product enhancements and revisions. This opportunity is fully work-from-home.
- Work with stakeholders to draft, revise and finalize product forms.
- Oversee the management of product database, policy forms, underwriting guidelines and underwriting requirements with respect to forms and endorsements.
- Assist leadership in analysis of member needs and profitable growth strategies.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing products and adjust products as member needs evolve and change.
- Regularly engage with operations teams to ensure both awareness and alignment with product technology trends and direction.
- Conduct interdepartmental training sessions as enhancements or changes are made to existing products, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of liability product experience
- Proficiency with insurance policy or contract language; drafting experience (preferred)
- Experience with insurance operations, management, technology and manuals
- Ability to create project plans and lead projects
- Excellent research, analytical, verbal and written communications skills
+1 (312) 884-0485
Share this Job
Vice President of Marketing and UnderwritingUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Renewable Energy Account ExecutiveUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Commercial Underwriting SpecialistUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Assistant Vice President of Construction LiabilityUnderwritingP/COhio