Senior Claims Litigation Specialist
Work at Home
This excess and surplus lines commercial property and casualty insurance carrier is looking to add a Senior Claims Litigation Specialist to their team to handle construction defect claims. The successful candidate will work remotely from a home office anywhere in the United States. The role will require light travel, less than 20 percent, throughout the country.
- Manage high-severity, high-complexity construction defect losses in all 50 states.
- Complete substantial coverage analysis of manuscript forms; partner closely with underwriters.
- Travel occasionally for mediation and trials.
- 10+ years of experience in excess and surplus and/or specialty claims
- Litigation management background
- Some college experience (preferred)
- CPCU, AIC, AEI, or other insurance designation (preferred)
- Strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, profit-sharing, vacation and sick time
+1 (312) 884-0485
General Liability Claims ManagerClaimsP/CArizona
Assistant Vice President, Casualty Claims and LitigationClaimsP/COhio
Vice President of Risk ManagementRisk ManagementP/CNortheast
Senior Vice President of ClaimsClaimsP/CSoutheast
Vice President of ClaimsClaimsP/CWest