Senior Vice President of Claims
A premier Southeast homeowners insurance company is seeking a Senior Vice President of Claims. This leader will be part of the senior executive team, provide strategic leadership for the claims function and ensure that overall claims operations run smoothly. This position is ideal for an insurance professional who enjoys working in a highly collaborative, entrepreneurial and innovative environment. This is a retained search.
- Provide guidance and oversight to the claims and litigation management team. Lead and direct coverage interpretation.
- Serve as a pivotal resource in claims reserving, large loss review, claims governance and strategy. Chair the large loss committee. Alongside the CEO, chair the reserving committee.
- Serve as a champion for claims analytics; ensure that the claims data that flows to regulatory/statistical agents is accurate, timely and complete.
- Lead staff performance; implement strategies and plans to address staff development. Identify and address training needs on an ongoing basis. Provide frequent performance feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree; insurance certification (preferred)
- 10+ years of full-scope claims leadership experience, including strong coverage knowledge and catastrophe planning and response background
- Expertise in residential property claims; experience with Florida property claims (preferred)
- Strong executive leadership skills with experience managing teams of people
- Demonstrated history working with claims analytics to drive insights
+1 (312) 884-0403
Vice President of Finance and AccountingAccounting/FinanceP/CNortheast
Vice President of ClaimsClaimsP/CWest
Senior Vice President of Sales and Carrier RelationsSales & MarketingP/CSoutheast
Vice President of Risk Management and OperationsOperationsP/CSoutheast
Vice President of Regulatory ComplianceLegal/ComplianceP/CSouthwest