Work at Home
Our client, a Certified B Corporation, has a verified commitment to their people, community and planet. They work every day to make the world a better place. This life client is seeking an enthusiastic, driven and collaborative Underwriting Manager to supervise their disability income underwriting team.
- Provide instructions regarding the different underwriting procedures and systems.
- Create and assign division projects.
- Review the development and accomplishments of associates with the balanced scorecard program.
- Conduct monthly audits for quality and compliance metrics.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations and product guidelines.
- Coach and mentor associates with regard to technical underwriting and producer relationship skills.
- Research potential avenues for enhanced workflow.
- 6+ years of experience in life or disability product underwriting
- Experience supervising a team of associates
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Comprehension of underwriting principles and guidelines
- Excellent work ethic, focus and relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
Share this Job
Type Direct Hire
Location Work at Home
Reference ID 33266
Commercial Lines Underwriting LeaderUnderwritingP/COhio
Senior Director of EngineeringUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Underwriting DirectorUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Vice President of InsuranceHuman ResourcesP/CMidwest
Senior Account ManagerOperationsHealth PlansTexas
Work at Home