Vice President, Business Development
A financially strong medical professional liability insurer covering physicians and advance practice providers is seeking a Vice President of Business Development. This executive will have ultimate accountability and responsibility for organizational growth. As a member of the organization’s leadership team, this individual will work with other leaders to establish overall business strategy and collaborate with the team to execute the strategy. This is a retained search.
- Define, document and implement a formal strategy encompassing target market approach, division objectives and performance goals.
- Lead the growth strategy, including new business production and retention of existing accounts.
- Bring an innovative mindset and creativity to this process and help instill a shared focus on corporate objectives within the division and across the company.
- Work collaboratively with other leaders to establish and achieve the organization's strategic priorities and mission. This includes developing and executing cross-department initiatives and building internal and external relationships needed for success.
- Generate competitive advantage by leveraging data to identify trends, anticipating market changes and taking appropriate actions.
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience in insurance and/or healthcare with proven success in generating sales and growth
- Expertise in developing and executing strategy for business growth, as well as innovation and transformation initiatives related to business development performance, agent engagement and client experience
- Strong financial and business acumen, including experience in forecasting and budgeting for a sales organization; background in sales/data analytics is highly advantageous
- Experience in medical professional liability and alternative risk preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Vice President of Information TechnologyInformation TechnologyP/CGeorgia
Chief Underwriting OfficerUnderwritingP/CNationwide
President and Chief Executive OfficerCEO/PresidentL/DMidwest
Director, Risk ManagementRisk ManagementP/CConnecticut