Vice President of Finance and Accounting
An innovative and successful carrier is seeking a Vice President of Finance and Accounting; this Northeast-based company has an A+ rating. This executive will provide leadership to the finance function, and to the organization overall, by identifying and executing solutions to ensure achievement of strategic and operational goals. This position will collaborate with all enterprise leadership to ensure that short- and long-term operating strategies achieve expected outcomes.
- Lead finance department, including accounting, financial planning and analysis.
- Oversee financial reporting and regulatory compliance.
- Manage investment portfolio strategy development.
- Drive internal control and policy documentation.
- 10+ years of successful statutory (property and casualty, life, or health insurance) and GAAP accounting experience
- 5+ years of direct involvement in financial planning and analysis
- 5+ years of progressive leadership responsibility
- Treasury and investment portfolio management background
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Continuing education, such as MBA or industry certification (preferred)
- CPA license (preferred)
+1 (312) 884-0403
Corporate Tax LeaderAccounting/FinanceL/DMidwest
Chief Financial OfficerAccounting/FinanceP/CSoutheast
Assistant Vice President of AccountingAccounting/FinanceP/CMidwest
Vice President of Applied AnalyticsInformation TechnologyP/CColorado
Vice President of Medical Risk ClaimsClaimsP/CMid-Atlantic