Vice President of IT Solutions Delivery
A mutual insurance group providing property and casualty insurance is seeking a Vice President of Information Technology Solutions Delivery. The selected executive will have accountability and responsibility for division results. The chosen leader will direct the delivery of projects, system development, enhancements and daily production support of IT solutions for multiple business functions and systems across the enterprise. The successful executive will develop a highly driven and collaborative team of professionals who practice Agile business methodology and possess a shared focus on achieving corporate objectives. This is a retained search.
- Serve as a senior advisor to the CIO, providing insight, recommendations and execution of the strategic IT objectives.
- Develop strong partnerships with the business leaders in underwriting, claims, finance, risk, insurance operations, etc., to serve needs and anticipate future requirements.
- Further, accelerate and embed agile methodologies across technology functions to increase the pace of solution delivery and enhance cross-functional collaboration.
- Provide leadership during the ongoing ambiguity associated with technology change through consistent communication, education and transparency to build trust and collaboration.
- Give in-depth technical expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives.
- Direct a portfolio of enterprise projects in partnership with the business and contribute to the overall IT enterprise portfolio management process to reach goals on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in information systems or related field
- 10 years of IT management experience, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- 5+ years of property and casualty insurance experience (commercial lines desired)
- Proficiency in Agile methodology
- Experience leading and overseeing large-scale systems integration projects (e.g., Guidewire, Duck Creek, Insurity, etc.)
Vice President of Emerging Markets FinanceAccounting/FinanceHealth PlansMidwest
Deputy Chief Information OfficerInformation TechnologyP/CPennsylvania
Vice President of ClaimsClaimsP/CMid-Atlantic
Director of Program Client ServicesOperationsP/CTexas
Commercial Lines Business AnalystOtherP/CWork at Home