Vice President of Risk Management and Operations
A specialty insurance company located in the Southeast is seeking a Vice President of Risk Management and Operations. This newly created role will lead insurance operations, risk analysis, risk pricing and administration. This is a retained executive search.
- Provide overall leadership within the areas of insurance operations, risk analysis, risk pricing and policy administration.
- Develop and execute strategic goals within the areas of responsibility to support the company’s strategic objectives.
- Provide direction and oversight for data analysis and development of company/industry data, leading to informed decisions regarding risk classification and premium pricing for insureds.
- 15 years of leadership experience in insurance risk evaluation, classification and pricing; people management experience
- Financial analytics background
- Thought leadership in operations management, including systems and process management expertise
- Bachelor’s degree
- Continuing education (e.g., MBA or industry certification) (preferred)
+1 (312) 884-0412