Vice President of Sales and Marketing
A highly respected nonprofit insurance organization in the Midwest is seeking a Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies that align with business objectives.
- Develop, maintain and evaluate the marketing and communications plan.
- Assess opportunities for enhancing existing product lines and developing new product lines.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA (preferred)
- Demonstrated success in leading a sales and marketing team in insurance or financial services
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation assistance to the Midwest
+1 (312) 884-0421
Vice President of Commercial Lines and Workers’ CompensationProduct Management/DevelopmentP/CMidwest, United States
Product Manager of Life and AnnuitiesProduct Management/DevelopmentL/DMidwest
Assistant Vice President of Data and AnalyticsAnalyticsP/CMid-Atlantic
Chief Life Claims ExaminerClaimsL/DMidwest, United States
Product Manager/Risk Manager, HealthcareProduct Management/DevelopmentHealth PlansCalifornia, United States