Vice President of Stop Loss Underwriting
The Vice President of Stop Loss Underwriting will participate in the development of stop loss strategy and planning. This executive will position the company as a premier provider of excess medical insurance and ensure profitable business growth.
- Create a multi-year product strategy and business plan outlining key objectives, initiatives, relative priorities and financial forecast.
- Develop and execute underwriting strategies and practices.
- Manage a team of underwriters.
- Provide cross-functional leadership and promote sound business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- 10+ years of medical stop loss underwriting experience
- 10+ years of leadership experience
+1 (312) 884-0421
Senior Disability Income UnderwriterUnderwritingL/DWork at Home
Director of OperationsOperationsHealth PlansNew York
Director of Product and InnovationProduct Management/DevelopmentL/DMidwest
Marketing ManagerSales & MarketingL/DMidwest
Senior Manager of Sales and RetentionSales & MarketingL/DMidwest