Vice President of Strategy and Innovation
A nonprofit mutual company in the healthcare environment is seeking a Vice President of Strategy and Innovation. This highly visible and influential leader will work collaboratively with business and functional leaders, as well as a range of external stakeholders and partners, to accelerate the company’s strategy and innovation efforts and elevate the role of innovation in driving market differentiation. The leader will support the development of the company’s enterprise strategy and advance the enterprise innovation agenda to meet the company’s strategic aspirations. The leader will also manage cross-functional mission teams, while developing new processes and tools, to activate the enterprise strategy and prepare the organization to effectively enable and absorb change. This is a retained search.
- Function as a thought partner to senior leadership in the development and prioritization of long-term strategies while acting as a thought partner with the business to make effective and timely decisions.
- Lead engagements with the business and coordinate interactions between the strategy team and the business to develop long-term strategies and translate strategies into executable activities.
- Co-create, shape and drive the enterprise innovation agenda.
- Facilitate translation of the innovation agenda into specific enterprise initiatives; lead cross-functional mission teams to define, design and develop strategic partnerships and pilots.
- Develop an operating rhythm, processes and tools to balance the company’s core operating model against the need to move with agility.
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in a complex organization developing short- and long-term business plans and strategies and designing performance metrics within the health insurance industry
- Prior experience developing and delivering innovation concepts, partnerships and pilots
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry including provider and customer issues
- Proven record of leading strategic organizational change
- An undergraduate degree in strategy, health policy, business, communications, government relations, political science or related field is required with an advance degree, MBA, MS (strongly preferred)
Vice President of Emerging Markets Strategy and InnovationExecutiveHealth PlansMichigan
Vice President of ClaimClaimsP/CMinnesota
Work at Home
Assistant Vice President, CaptiveUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Vice President, Senior Casualty Treaty UnderwriterUnderwritingP/CNew York