Head of Contracting
One of America’s largest integrated healthcare systems is seeking a Head of Contracting for their integrated healthcare delivery system. This executive will be responsible for the strategy and execution of the company's managed care relationships, leading a staff of professionals and supporting regional executives covering all aspects of fee-for-service and value-based contracting. Additionally, this person will oversee the systems credentialing processes.
- Provide strategic leadership for development and management of payer contracts aligning with the company's mission, vision and values; hold overall responsibility for managed care strategies, negotiating contracts, budgeting and maintaining relationships with the managed care industry.
- Create and update a quality-driven pricing strategy at a national level; develop solutions that play to the strengths of the evolving regional organizations.
- Drive direct-to-employers contracting for total cost of care, bundle payments and near/on-site clinics.
- Lead the development of forward-thinking, value-based payment models.
- 10+ years of successful healthcare leadership experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of reimbursement structures, including capitation models, value-based infrastructures such as bundle payment (BPCI), shared savings and shared risk programs
- Strong operational background
- Experience in a variety of markets
- Bachelor’s degree; continuing education, such as MBA or industry certification (preferred)
Head of Global Financial Planning and AnalysisAccounting/FinanceP/CNew York
Vice President of Customer CareCustomer ServiceL/DMidwest
Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer of Commercial LinesUnderwritingP/CMidwest
Head of Commercial LinesProduct Management/DevelopmentP/CMichigan
Chief Information OfficerInformation TechnologyHealth PlansMidwest