Financial Products Underwriting Manager of Fidelity and Crime
Our client, a property and casualty insurance carrier, is looking to add a Financial Products Underwriting Manager of Fidelity and Crime to their team. This role will be located in our client's Orange, California, office. The individual in this role will market, underwrite and produce profitable fidelity and crime business in Southern California. There will also be the opportunity to develop and grow a team of junior underwriters.
- Manage low- to moderate-complexity risk selection and rejection, pricing, retention, growth, and profitability within scope of authority and per divisional objectives.
- Price business in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assess risk quality and compliance within company guidelines.
- Apply underwriting rules and guidelines, rating manual rules, and insurance laws and regulations.
- Order and analyze miscellaneous business reports needed in the rating and underwriting processes, including credit checks, bank agreements, financial statements and underwriting surveys.
- Prepare effective internal and external communications on underwriting issues.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers and coworkers to attract and retain profitable business.
- Visit producers and principals to retain existing accounts, build and maintain business relationships, and develop new opportunities in support of divisional objectives; interpret, explain and market products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of related underwriting experience
- 5+ years of fidelity and crime experience
- Ability to travel at least 30 percent of the time, including overnight travel
- Certification(s) in insurance-related areas, such as Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter, Associate in Underwriting, Associate in Surplus Lines Insurance or Associate of Risk Management
Standard benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance
+1 (312) 884-0485
Underwriting Officer - PropertyUnderwritingP/CWork at Home
Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer of Commercial LinesUnderwritingP/CMidwest
Chief Underwriting OfficerUnderwritingP/CMid-Atlantic
Head of Commercial LinesProduct Management/DevelopmentP/CMichigan