Head of Information Technology
A growing, innovative medical professional liability mutual company is seeking a Head of Information Technology. This trusted and hands-on business partner will be responsible for the overall planning, organizing and execution of all IT functions as the company focuses on growth and expansion. This is a retained search.
- Oversee all technology operations, including application development, infrastructure, data and analytics, cyber security, risk management, and governance, thus enabling business users to carry out their roles efficiently, productively and securely.
- Strategically move the business forward by leveraging technology, data and analytics while remaining deeply involved in leading the day-to-day efforts of the IT division.
- Serve as the key IT innovator; bring cost-effective uses of IT to the business.
- Develop robust reporting tools to support the business in enterprise strategy and board of director needs.
- Identify, monitor and report on industry trends; recommend new technology solutions to address findings that can be implemented within the organization.
- 15+ years of experience within IT with experience implementing new systems, applications, analytics and reporting capabilities in a carrier environment
- Experience in the medical professional liability industry (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role with a track record of developing staff
- Experience balancing strategic leadership with the day-to-day direction of an IT division
- Experience developing predictive analytics models (business intelligence) and integration of external data partners (big data)
- Expertise in the development of assessment tools, including risk analytics, as well as executive and board of directors report development
- Bachelor’s degree
- Continuing education such as MBA or industry certification (preferred)
Vice President of Information TechnologyInformation TechnologyP/CGeorgia
Head of Life InsuranceProduct ManagementL/DOklahoma
President of Captive InsuranceRisk ManagementP/CCalifornia
President and Chief Executive OfficerExecutiveP/CNortheast
Vice President of Actuarial and UnderwritingActuarialHealth PlansNortheast
Work at Home