Excess and Surplus Underwriter
Our client, an A+ rated medical malpractice insurance carrier in Chicago, is seeking an Excess and Surplus Underwriter to join their team.
- Evaluate new business applications; verify insurability; prepare premium quotations and proposals; and issue insurance binders to applicants, their employees or insurance representatives.
- Assess renewal applications; evaluate losses and loss ratio; establish appropriate premiums; and issue renewal terms to policyholders, their employees or insurance representatives.
- Act as liaison with assigned accounts.
- Research emerging underwriting issues, review alternative solutions and develop underwriting position papers.
- Ensure optimal customer service is delivered to each policyholder contact.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of E&S medical malpractice underwriting experience
- Hospitals and facilities underwriting experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefit package
+1 (312) 884-0485
Interim Medical Malpractice UnderwriterUnderwritingP/CMidwest
Work at Home
Stop-loss UnderwriterUnderwritingHealth PlansWork at Home
Impaired Risk UnderwriterUnderwritingL/DWork at Home
Product Tax Corporate CounselLegal/ComplianceL/DMid-Atlantic