Territory Marketing Manager
An innovative and highly rated property and casualty insurance organization is seeking a Territory Marketing Manager to effectively develop the assigned territory, maintain agency relationships, and meet established premium and profit objectives.
- Prospect and produce new agency appointments based on company prototype requirements.
- Develop the budgeted volume and policy count of profitable lines of business for the greater Central Illinois and Chicagoland territories.
- Use pricing and binding authority to produce an increase in premium volume and policy count for profitable lines of business.
- Act as a liaison between agencies and the company.
- 4-5 years of experience in commercial underwriting and 2+ years of experience in marketing with a property and casualty company
- Ability to rate personal and commercial lines
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-starter who works independently and manages work schedule
- College degree (preferred)
Full benefits are offered, including company car and fully-funded pension plan.
+1 (312) 884-0414
Field Underwriting ManagerUnderwritingP/CMaryland
Work at Home
Commercial Underwriting District ManagerUnderwritingP/CSouthwest
Professional Liability Claims AnalystClaimsP/CIllinois
Manager of Finance and Risk ManagementRisk ManagementP/CMid-Atlantic
Director of CommunicationsSales & MarketingP/CIllinois