Product Management Director – Personal Lines Auto
Our client is seeking a Product Management Director – Personal Lines Auto. This person will be a key strategic leader within the company’s largest product division. They will monitor, develop and implement multiple initiatives within the company's auto strategic roadmap. The director will also manage relationships in every aspect of assigned product with relevant departments, such as claims, underwriting, sales and marketing, customer service, and outside contracts (e.g., agents, regulators and industry groups). This individual will be located in our client's Central Illinois office.
- Drive successful development of new products and effective management and enhancement of existing products by making recommendations regarding product design, pricing, underwriting, agency management, distribution, claims and other processes.
- Ensure overall goals for production and underwriting profitability are met by analyzing premium rates, loss experience and retention.
- In conjunction with marketing, develop property line of business profit and growth strategies; translate business ideas and market opportunities into new product ideas by researching and maintaining awareness of all major competitors' current business directions, financial dynamics, new technologies and market positions (e.g., rates, service levels, financial positions and operating strategies).
- Communicate and coordinate key profit metrics with the IT department to ensure proper implementation of rate revisions, new products, new product features and other initiatives.
- Develop working relationships with accounting, actuarial, claims, customer service and IT.
- 15+ years of personal lines auto product management/development experience
- Strategic leadership mindset
- Experience with large-scale initiatives; expertise in auto and pricing
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree (preferred)
- Full benefits
- 401(k) and pension
- Relocation assistance
+1 (312) 884-0432
Marketing SpecialistSales & MarketingP/CIllinois
Director of CommunicationsSales & MarketingP/CIllinois
Senior Vice President of UnderwritingUnderwritingP/CNortheast
Territory Marketing ManagerSales & MarketingP/CIllinois
Director of Medicare Product DevelopmentProduct Management/DevelopmentHealth PlansNortheast
Work at Home